Tuesday, November 6, 2007

# 9 Finding Feeds

I tried to find some other useful feeds about libraries by using the search tools listed in the exercise, but didn't find them all that helpful. Blogline's Search Tool and Google Blog Search were straightforward, Topix is more for news items which was not what I was looking for, Technorati produced some feeds, and I couldn't get into the Feedster site. The best way of finding good feeds about libraries in the end was to use links and blogrolls on other sites and blogs. I had already found some very interesting blogs about promoting libraries and using the new technology in libraries and have spent some time checking out the links from these sites. My RSS feeds in bloglines have already given me some very interesting posts to read.

I finally worked out how to create a blogroll on my blog. It turns out I just wasn't using the correct username!

No comments: